- 17:39:32: So, what did I learn in class this week? That I really don't know as much as I think I do.
- 17:40:25: @ljc I meant: You mean they're sayING, "PUSH!?"
- 17:51:26: I told Ivan not to get a smartphone. I mean, if you can't maneuver an iPhone, there's no hope. (He uses his pinkie?!) #fb
- 18:02:04: 21st century censorship. RT @badbanana At a rally to delete some e-books. #fb
- 18:14:55: @saram08 Whenever I hear gelato I think of this (starting around 4:00 to 4:11). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjV8YOiYC_8
- 18:31:08: @manuelsaz When there was a location at 7th St. & Missouri. I miss the staff there.
- 21:14:45: Just had to unfollow @LuckyMagazine. Their idea of "buy of the day" and mine differ vastly. #fb
- 21:31:56: I do. The Heavy – How You Like Me Now? ♫ http://blip.fm/~vccjj
- 22:02:38: @heyshanny I haven't seen the inside of a library for weeks. I've been trying to finish Beatrix Potter biography and it's taking FOR EVER!
- 22:19:25: @super0taster My brother has a dog named Tyson. What a great name. Here's to Tyson!
- 22:21:06: @super0taster It was a WIndows 7 class for work. I'm done for now though--unless I want to take a test.
- 22:24:51: @super0taster NEVER! I like the shoe, but that mag is getting crazy. Used to like for attainable fashion, now, might as well follow InStyle.
- 22:26:26: @super0taster It is funny to watch. He just needs a pinky ring.
- 22:42:43: REALLY liking going to the movies alone. Thinking Scott Pilgrim. Although THOSE of YOU going to TIFF will see movies WAY before I do!
- 22:45:18: I've got a 1/2 gallon of BR Pink Bubblegum ice cream in the freezer! Hope it's still there tomorrow.
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com











