- 09:17:50: Listening to a little Suedehead, waiting for the yard guy, doing "homework" for Joaquin's class that was due today. ♫ http://blip.fm/~v3xfz
- 09:43:30: It is INSANE how much I like this song to this day. Always wonder if he performed at the "Newmanium." Christopher... ♫ http://blip.fm/~v3ytp
- 10:02:00: Doesn't look like the yard guy is coming. Feel a mix coming on. ELECTRONIC – Disappointed #disillusionmix ♫ http://blip.fm/~v3zso
- 11:31:35: OH lady telling someone not to move here because of all the home invasions, shootings, kidnappings, etc. Almost made ME want to move. #fb
- 22:02:58: Police was driving back & forth across freeway lanes to slow us down. It was cool, felt like I was in a NASCAR race. He was the pace car.#fb
- 22:54:55: Note to self not to buy Sun Chips in the 100% compostable bag if I intend to do any surreptitious snacking at midnight. http://is.gd/etyGT
- 23:19:28: @saram08 Aw, happy birthday Zeke!
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com











