The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

From Twitter 08-16-2010



  • 00:02:03: Joaquin originally talked about playing the sax but told his music teacher he didn't want to play an instrument. So I chose the violin. #fb
  • 00:44:21: I'm going to bed. Let's see if I can get out of the house tomorrow without yelling at my dogs or my boy.
  • 18:20:58: @SherriEShepherd Hahahahaha! Good Mexican food in NY? Does it exist? Well, it's been a while for me but that question always makes me laugh.
  • 19:13:13: My chest feels tight, having a hard time breathing and I'm coughing. Sat at pc of someone who sounded like they were recovering...oh noes.
  • 21:16:58: Joaquin wants to enter Oprah's talk show host search but he says he doesn't have enough jokes yet. (He's thinking @jimmykimmel type host.)
  • 21:21:32: How'd he know about Oprah's talk show host search? Sometime's I'd like to be a fly on the wall at his school.
  • 22:37:31: Mmm, tea...http://is.gd/el9DW #fb
  • 22:40:31: There's a scene in "The Other Guys," where one of the guys is just raving about the cucumber water. This reminded me: http://is.gd/el9Lu #fb
  • 22:52:37: RT @clamhead: Everybody's falling in love. Everybody's getting puppies.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com