The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Monday, August 23, 2010

From Twitter 08-22-2010



  • 00:06:45: I've been spending my night looking at photos of what people have in their bags. Not as bad as watching paint dry. BTW, it's raining! Lots.
  • 00:10:16: @super0taster Like, turn it up or down?
  • 00:16:59: Ivan went to get me wings @ Christown and said the Taco Bell was cordoned off by police & Chandler forensics was there. http://bit.ly/bK6rXd
  • 13:56:18: @super0taster A good cry always makes me feel better. I hope it did you good.
  • 22:52:37: @ljc Aw, I hope he finds his way home soon.
  • 22:57:06: "Everybody ought to do at least two things each day that he hates to do, just for practice." -William James I get LOTS of practice. #fb
  • 23:10:49: FInally finished my "homework" for Joaquin's teacher. It's a pretty good paper on "cosmic education." Sheesh. #fb
  • 23:37:56: Joaquin told me he thinks his teacher is an alien. He REALLY believes this. He thinks she's from Mercury. No, she's from Sinaloa. #fb


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com