- 00:07:28: @heyshanny Happy Birthday! Am I the first to send you HB wishes?
- 00:33:09: Back to school night for Joaquin. He was so happy to have a new teacher until the Principal told him it was a mistake! #fb
- 00:37:17: Last day of vacation. Boo. How shall I spend it? Laundry, cleaning up after doggies, taking the boy for a haircut and shoes...
- 17:10:33: @famousfootwear Spectrum mall, when you offer to hold an item, it generally involves not putting it back for someone else to buy! Erg! #fb
- 21:53:05: Neat microwave popcorn popper from Sur La Table...http://is.gd/e1zcT
- 22:00:03: Joaquin's barber asked me how I got my hair so fluffy. Is "fluffy" official barber terminology? #fb
- 23:10:41: Maybe we should chug on go over to Mamby Pamby land & get some self confidence for you, ya jack wagon! Drill Sgt therapst http://is.gd/e1EjD
- 23:42:06: I pack Ivan lunch maybe twice a year. Packed tuna salad, bread, lettuce and a note that said "Don't be lazy, make the sandwich." #fb
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com











