- 00:46:41: I wish there was an undo for cutting bangs. Ivan asked if Ramona (From "Ramona and Beezus") was my inspiration!
- 00:50:09: Woohoo, Hondah, here we come! Can't wait. :P Am leaving my horrific pets with my nephew. #fb
- 00:51:27: BTW, my nephew knows my pets are bad. He told me today & that they get into everything! I like to believe it's because they're SO smart! #fb
- 13:48:49: @anildash Burgers don't kill people, people kill people.
- 13:54:03: Oh, Ivan doesn't get Twitter. It's 140 characters. You got 140 characters to get to the punchline.
- 14:15:59: Watching AZHS @azhumane Pet Telethon on @ABC15. Love Pat McMahon.
- 17:24:44: @myfoxphoenix A new library? I've been around 20 years and it was there before that.
- 17:54:00: Decided to try out my new carpet cleaner. Um, no. I wonder how long carpet will take to dry... #fb
- 18:03:10: Decided that I need a new floor vacuum, a new hand-held vac and a new blender...with more power. Then my house will be in order. #fb
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com











