The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From Twitter 03-22-2011



  • 17:27:21: @BigBoyler It's all muscle, I'm sure.
  • 17:53:32: @htodd I got to prove my skills and change a tire once. On the freeway. In summer. In Phoenix, AZ. You may bow to me now. :)
  • 21:01:09: @super0taster OMG! Go get a copy of your medical card stat! You need to have it looked at!
  • 21:25:04: Watching "Best in Film: The Greatest Movies of Our Time" Pssh! I don't see "Finding Nemo," or "So I Married an Axe Murderer...." #fb
  • 21:32:19: Trying to decide which shoes to wear. The ones that don't make my ankle hurt are starting to make my knee hurt.changeitup fallingapart #fb
  • 21:33:17: @super0taster I think I'm having empathy pains. Which ankle is it?
  • 22:40:38: This may answer the question: So, Elaine, what do you do in your spare time? http://yfrog.com/gyltlij


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com