The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Saturday, January 01, 2011

From Twitter 12-31-2010



  • 15:54:10: It's 46°F and sunny! A good day to do some cleanup outside. It's chilly but when I came inside, I needed to turn the heat OFF! #fb
  • 15:56:31: I sent my Godmother in Michigan some Shari's Berries. It came wrapped in brown paper with no sender info. She thought it was a bomb. #fb
  • 16:01:58: @super0taster HA! Once a GF and I just HAD to go out. We were sick. We shared Robitussin from a straw. Not bad.
  • 16:50:46: @daxiang It always feels like this to me. Wishing you a Happy New Year!
  • 18:02:09: Ready or not, 2011 is just around the corner. I hope it's spectacular!
  • 21:55:07: The lead singer for Train reminds me of Jordan Schlansky (from @ConanOBrien show). I miss Jordan Schlansky.
  • 23:31:16: I'm baking pineapple upside-down thingies (cupcakes). Here's to a tasty New Year! #fb
  • 23:33:41: I kinda wanted to see the Snooki drop. #fb


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com