The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

From Twitter 01-24-2011



  • 17:47:28: @heyshanny Sadly, I've enjoyed this show, espesh the mom. I must say it is wearing thin though. Probably good thing it is the last season.
  • 17:49:07: @Lileks I guess it could be worse if autocorrect fixed it as "fur."
  • 20:17:18: I watch too much TV...Sean Hayes – Powerful Stuff ♫ http://blip.fm/~113f8g
  • 20:20:19: And listen to radio too much...Fitz and the Tantrums -- MoneyGrabber ♫ http://blip.fm/~113fcg
  • 20:23:46: And spend way too much time surfing...The Limousines- Internet Killed The Video Star ♫ http://blip.fm/~113fhh
  • 20:38:54: But at the end of the day, it's about what makes you happy, right?Dance, laugh, love...Florence And The Machine ... ♫ http://blip.fm/~113g26
  • 21:37:04: Okay, I caved and cut my bangs my own self. They're wonky. Was really trying to wait for a proper haircut. Don't laugh when you see me. #fb
  • 21:42:04: Joaquin is hooked on "IT Crowd." Starting to talk with an Irish accent like Roy, constantly saying, "Did you turn it off and on again?" #fb
  • 21:43:07: @super0taster I did...they are all gone :( but thank you so much. Made my weekend! :)
  • 21:47:21: @super0taster You'd better be in bed, young lady! If not, you can take a nap tomorrow. Someone told me you CAN make up for lost sleep.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com