The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

From Twitter 02-01-2010



  • 21:31:06: Tonight, Joaquin and I went to a special dinner to celebrate his dad and my anniversary. Ivan joined us later. #fb
  • 21:46:05: @super0taster :(
  • 22:05:51: Forced Joaquin to listen to this today. Told him to listen for the end. Radio station totally played over it. R... ♫ http://blip.fm/~k7em5
  • 22:12:38: Joaquin had a "Diary Of A WImpy Kid" moment today. It had to do with the woMEN's bathroom. Fortunately, no women were harmed in the making.
  • 22:47:07: Still sad about dropping a big chunk of banana this morning. It was SO GOOD. I only had half to begin with. I h... ♫ http://blip.fm/~k7gmt
  • 22:51:59: @pulsar So you're wondering if the mechanical groundhog will see it's shadow, huh... ♫ http://blip.fm/~k7guc
  • 23:12:05: ...Because I don't hear enough of the word "troubadour." Billy Joel – Say Goodbye to Hollywood ♫ http://blip.fm/~k7hou


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com