The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Daily Twitter

  • 13:51 @super0taster He also wrote many of my favorite Three Dog Night tunes and appeared on "The Odd Couple" several times! What's HE been up to? #
  • 13:56 @super0taster Oh, wow, a documentary. I bet he'd show up. I have something to ask you. Look at your DM feed when you have a chance. #
  • 14:13 Another thing to oy about getting old: Where's all that ear wax coming from? #
  • 14:14 Betsy Johnson jewelry on sale again until Sunday...so tempting! #
  • 14:24 @super0taster I didn't know he wrote The Rainbow Connection but it sounds like him. Should be there now. I cannot handle some of my changes. #
  • 15:16 I'm alone. Considering what to do...Should I do my usual, zzz, or try to get out of the house? #
  • 22:54 Taking snack advice from Heidi Klum, my sister bought salted black licorice. Why did she think that was a good idea? #fb #
  • 23:46 @super0taster I left the house, went to the fabric store to get fabric to make curtains. It is very pretty. Forgot to eat dinner. #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter