The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Monday, August 22, 2011

Daily Twitter - Mon, Aug 22, 2011

  • 17:04 I love when I go pickup Joaquin from aftercare at school. He raises his arms over his head like he just won the lotto. Do all kids do that? #
  • 19:35 Did you know this was written by Ashford & Simpson? RIP Nick Ashford and thank you. Marvin Gaye/Tammi Terrell – ... ♫ t.co/Ovmjl6K #
  • 20:26 Joaquin has a few more baby teeth to lose & only now do I think to put them in little dated baggies to await the toothfairy. Way to go me. #
  • 21:25 My Safeway is hiring differently abled staff. I was helping the bagger before I noticed he could only use one arm. Hope I didn't insult him. #
  • 21:31 In my defense, I would help bag my groceries, no matter who was doing it. #
  • 22:15 @super0taster I like to sort of archive my tweets. It stopped working in May, didn't deal with it 'til yesterday. Not the best, but it'll do #
Automatically shipped by LoudTwitter