- 19:06:13: @super0taster Are you feeling better today? I can totally relate. I was feeling like that last week!
- 19:34:32: Go to Joaquin's last game on Friday or see @thecookingguy? It's like Sophie's Choice. Okay, maybe not, but I still can't decide. #fb
- 19:36:11: Never say, "There's not much going on at work." #fb
- 20:03:49: @super0taster Cute! Are you planning for a new car? I like that green too.
- 20:05:45: @super0taster i DO! But I'm getting some guilt from the boy. He wants a crowd. I don't know why, he gets mad if we cheer/yell!
- 20:26:15: @super0taster Aw, congratulations. What's the traditional gift for a Twitterversary?
- 20:33:02: @super0taster You sound like my husband. Six months of research and probably a ream of paper to make his decision. Did you see "Greek"?
- 20:38:06: @saram08 Watching Soul commercial, told Joaquin you had a car just like that. He wants to know if you have a hamster.
- 20:41:55: If it was between @thecookingguy and @marthastewart, Joaquin would take Martha every time. He says.
- 20:53:20: @super0taster Can you believe, I haven't seen it!? I will see it, I will, I will!
- 20:53:58: I just don't want the Lakers to win, that's all. #fb
- 23:50:28: @super0taster Who is your crush? It's not Rossano Brazzi, is it? He is what my cousin calls, "stunning."
Tweets copied by twittinesis.com











