The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Diversions

Below are some of the things that have been occupying my mind and taking my time lately:


1) Baskin Robbins Pink Bubblegum ice cream. Still haven't satisfied my craving. It will happen soon, my friend, soon.
2) Jujubees candies. For several months now. I prefer them slightly stale. I found this site on my quest for an image.
3) My hair. I decided to have it cut by a "professional," who gave me a mullet. Ivan fixed it and did a pretty good job from what everyone says. I happier with it now. It's even kinda cute.
4) My new tea. I'm obsessed with tea always, but I'm still not sure I like the Tevana tea I bought recently. I bought two different teas, Apricot-Ginger black and Jasmine-Dragonwell/Rooibos Tropica. Both have a similar flavor if that is possible, actually, it's more like an aftertaste. It kind of tastes like the store. I'm hoping it's the way I prepared it? The tea girl didn't think I could cold brew this tea, but I did and think I like it better. I've got to use it up quickly so I can buy from someplace else. If anybody wants my tins, let me know. I had to spend $6 ea. for them. They don't offer paper bags. I don't think I like that either.
5) Jerry, the China-bound pup.
6) Susan Boyle. Amazing voice. I'm glad she's getting a makeover. She's not that old, only a few years older than me. Hair dye was created for a reason.
7) Adam Lambert from American Idol. I don't watch the show often but saw it once a while back. This kid made an impression. I described him to Ivan as the kid with the Freddie Mercury voice. I want a "Glambert" t-shirt.
8) Reading young adult books. I missed so many growing up. Currently reading "Under the Lilacs," by Louisa May Alcott.
9) Working with my baby boy to help him become the best he can be. This includes limits and chores. Yikes!
10) Twitter. 'Nough said.
Bonus diversion*
11) TMZ @ 11:30 PM. I. Can't. Stop. Watching. (yawn)