The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Thursday, February 09, 2012

iTweet January, 2012

Jan 31, 2012 11:14 PM
justgeorgeaz: @super0taster Pillowcases! Ha! I was thinking of something a little more fashionable anyway, if possible with any poncho (Ugly Betty?)


Jan 31, 2012 11:14 PM
justgeorgeaz: @shokufeh Thank you for the expression anyway. It is a process & it makes you appreciate your children even more than you thought possible.


Jan 29, 2012 1:34 PM
justgeorgeaz: I want a poncho. Don't laugh. http://t.co/RfhJTIQN


Jan 28, 2012 10:55 PM
justgeorgeaz: Just thinking...Wow, I wish I had a giant Hello Kitty mug to put my tea in. Saw one at Barnes & Noble, should've gotten it!

Jan 28, 2012 10:17 AM
justgeorgeaz: listening to "M83 'Midnight City' Official video" ♫ http://t.co/jjtz2RMq

Jan 28, 2012 10:17 AM
justgeorgeaz: listening to "Tongue Tied Group Love" ♫ http://t.co/RNtmPfFZ

Jan 28, 2012 10:17 AM
justgeorgeaz: listening to "Wolf Gang - The King And All Of His Men (OFFICIAL VIDEO)" ♫http://t.co/DTYczR2B


Jan 26, 2012 9:41 PM
justgeorgeaz: i am relax in

Jan 25, 2012 11:51 PM
justgeorgeaz: Wow! Great tip for filling icing bags. http://t.co/lZbaUZxN


Jan 25, 2012 10:57 PM
justgeorgeaz: @orgjunkie Relief, I thought I had just imagined that Pinterest had a search bar before.

Jan 25, 2012 8:13 PM
justgeorgeaz: Finally starting to feel like I can get back on track. Let's see how long that lasts.


Jan 20, 2012 10:58 PM
justgeorgeaz: listening to "Gotye- Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra)- official film clip (HD)" ♫http://t.co/gP55vC6g

Jan 20, 2012 10:58 PM
justgeorgeaz: So glad I have Ivan in times like this. He lets me say, "I don't wanna right now. It will make me sad." For a while, anyway.


Jan 15, 2012 3:27 PM
justgeorgeaz: Dad in Korea, circa. 1950-ish http://t.co/yOnf4q4S



Jan 14, 2012 9:19 PM
justgeorgeaz: I'm wondering how long before I can pass the VA on Indian School without crying...They were SO good to my dad.


Jan 13, 2012 11:16 PM
justgeorgeaz: No Twinkies to be had. Ivan saw tons just the other day.


Jan 12, 2012 5:37 AM
justgeorgeaz: Disappointed with the funeral home for messing up our plans; those who must work during the day will miss saying goodbye.


Jan 9, 2012 1:32 AM
justgeorgeaz: We were with my dad Sunday afternoon as he took his last breath. I feel very fortunate that God picked him to be my father.


Jan 9, 2012 12:34 AM
justgeorgeaz: My dad taught me happiness, compassion, forgiveness and unconditional love. I miss him terribly.

Jan 9, 2012 12:34 AM
justgeorgeaz: We were with my dad today as he took his last breath. I feel very fortunate that God picked him to be my father.


Jan 6, 2012 10:43 AM
justgeorgeaz: @hellogiggles "Finding Nemo." However, I'm also very fond of "Dennis The Menace" (1993--I think)


Jan 4, 2012 11:41 PM
justgeorgeaz: Dad is in ICU--he's got really bad pneumonia and his kidneys are problematic. We just saw him on Sunday and he seemed fine! Oy.

Jan 4, 2012 12:01 AM
justgeorgeaz: My resolution for 2012 is to get rid of all of this phlegm in my head! I've been trying to figure out which disease is causing it.

Jan 4, 2012 12:01 AM
justgeorgeaz: Today, Joaquin took some of his Legos and cars and wrapped them to give to three of his friends. So sweet! (P.S. Legos are expensive.)


Jan 2, 2012 10:03 PM
justgeorgeaz: I don't want to go back to work tomorrow...Trying to figure out what job I can do from right here on the corner of my couch. #FB

Jan 2, 2012 10:03 PM
justgeorgeaz: @super0taster Just ONE more day!

Jan 2, 2012 10:03 PM
justgeorgeaz: @super0taster I LOOKED at the calendar! It's hard to do stuff from the corner of my couch. :P

Jan 2, 2012 4:56 PM
justgeorgeaz: @super0taster I just read use the "cloud reader." Plus, I have it on my iphone. I hope 2012 is good to you too!