The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Saturday, April 09, 2011

From Twitter 04-08-2011



  • 12:16:21: Training @Starbucks 7th ave & Missouri--expect delays.
  • 14:22:22: @super0taster aw, just shows bread tags different colors for different days of the week
  • 15:11:54: Just leaving Fairmont Pharmacy on Central. Sooo much better than Walgreens--not to dis the big W but their pharmacy is crazy
  • 16:51:20: Watusi! "El Watusi"- Ray Barretto ♫ http://blip.fm/~13j1wa
  • 16:58:59: listening to "Tommy James & the Shondells - Mirage - 45 rpm" ♫ http://blip.fm/~13j25y
  • 20:29:06: I'm watching this Australian show called "The Librarians." Have you seen it? Fun. Nee! #fb
  • 22:08:53: Did you know the lead singer of "Midnight Oil" is a politician in Australia? This show is AWESOME!
  • 22:18:49: J said classmate gave him $2 for a pkg of pizza sticks. We don't give J money, mainly b/c we don't want him paying $2 for pizza sticks. #fb
  • 22:30:18: I was asked today if I was depressed. How does one know? I exhibit most of the signs, except the weight loss, I wish I had the weight loss.


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com