The (j)oys of my life.

Currently...

Monday, January 04, 2010

From Twitter 01-03-2010



  • 01:24:45: @super0taster I LOVE that movie! AND I love that version of Both Sides Now. Actually, the soundtrack is just as lovely.
  • 12:39:17: I didn't see any movies released this Christmas. Joaquin did, he saw the Squeakquel. I don't think vacation should end until I do.
  • 14:57:02: The only thing unfortunate about Winter in AZ is that the days are so short. It's beautiful outside. This is when we get out the trampoline.
  • 15:00:29: @saram08 Not serious, I hope.
  • 18:18:29: I made some sugared cranberries and included a little colored sanding sugar in the coating for extra crunch.Yum! I am the Sugar Queen! #fb
  • 18:19:17: @CathyZielske Sounds like mine!
  • 18:27:37: @saram08 Oh, I'm sorry, Lucy. I thought it was just for spay or something. I'm sure you got her the best doc though.
  • 18:28:54: @htodd Hopefully they've worked out the bugs by now.
  • 21:43:40: House SMELLS interesting...slightly sweet, slightly medicine-y. This is the first time I could smell this much all year. TG for prednisone.
  • 21:44:48: @ljc Tee hee, what happened to the cleanse?
  • 21:56:12: @heyshanny I read that quickly and thought it said APPles & Demons. Hmm...


Tweets copied by twittinesis.com